My Blog List

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Can you draw a Tuuuuuuuurrrrdddle?

The boys had a day off from school a few weeks back, so after breakfast we hit up one of our favorite stores, Lippman's Party Co.  It is pretty much the most wonderful store in all the land.  ALL.THE.LAND!

We spent about two hours dressing up in costumes.  Trying on wigs.  And just being dorks (it's our family trait).  While we were doing all this, we started to come up with a comic book idea.  The subject matter of this comic book is...um....kinda questionable.  And once again I am worried about my parenting skills.  Not only did I encourage the creation of this comic, I probably added to it WAY more then either of the boys.

The Adventures of Butt Man!!!

Pretty much he is a super hero....with some gastro intestinal issues (he can't help it...and everybody poops!).  He has a trusty side kick, The Paralyzing Plunger.  Due to Butt Man's tummy issues, this is a good side kick!

(here is the part that I added, and I am sure makes me a horrible mom)

They have pets!
A Shiiiiiiiiiiitttttttzu
A Tuuuuuurrrrdddddle

Of course every good super hero team has to battle some bad guys...

The Terrorizing Toilet (who lives in the Forrest of Farts)
The TP Bandit


It's a work in process...

*I am sure I should go make them read the Bible now or something to offset my my lack of good parenting.


No comments:

Post a Comment