My Blog List

Friday, February 6, 2009

Lots of things about me

I hate those "25 things about me" surveys. HATE THEM. I will do them from time to time, but for the most part pass on them as I never really know what to say. What random 25 things does anyone really wanna know about me? Or sadly, do I really have 25 things that are interesting enough to tell the world? The more I think about it...I see that I really am a boring person!

So since it is Friday, and my brain is not as focused on work as I need it to be...I am going to come up with some random things about...ME!

1- I have a scar on my back from a tick. I was 4-5 and at the time, the stupid blood sucking thing seemed to be the size of a small dog!

2- Snakes scare the living crap out of me. I can't even handle the SOUND of one in the forest while on a hike. Just thinking about it now sent shivers up my spine!

3-I have a small ranch addiction. I would put it on almost every food if I could. Pretty sure that's why my ass is the size it is!

4-For the last time...NO, I have never been with a woman. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just seem to get that question A LOT and no one ever believes me when I say no. Not sure why.

5-Being happy scares me...almost as much as snakes. Without even knowing it, I will do whatever I can to sabotage something that seems too good to be true. Yeah, I know that is a sad thought and pretty messed up, but if you know my history...pretty sure you know why I do that.

6-I have never met my father. I have come to terms with this, but it still kinda sucks.

7- I have to be on time or early or my heart pretty much stops.

8-As strong as I would like people to think I am, I still cry at almost everything. Why? I have no clue.

9- A simple card is enough to make my heart melt and will be treasured for a lifetime.

10- A hamburger will always make me smile. It can be the worlds most craptastic day, but a burger will make it all go away!

11- If I were to ever get married again (and the chances of that are slim) it would be on a beach.

12- Coffee. I just am in love with coffee.

13- I miss having my tongue pierced....but it was time to look like an adult.

14- To make up for the lack of piercings I will overcompensate with hidden tattoos!

15- My kids really are great little humans. I look at them and just wonder how I got so lucky to be their mom.

16- My heart gets broken more easily then people know. I may not let too many people into my life, but once I do, it's for real and it hurts when that ends.

HMMM....CRAP....I think that I am stuck for the moment. Oh well...I will go and get some more of my love in number 12 and think about more random crap about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment