My Blog List

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hmmmm......where did i leave off?

The dating blitz that I have been involved in is starting to stress me out. People kinda turn into a blurr (drinking may not help that all that much) and my hopes are kinda starting to...die.

I think that I need to update my list of dates as it has been a little while and you know me, if I don't get them out of my head and down on "paper" then they will all swirl around in my brain and I will never be able to keep them all straight!

Date...um.....not sure what number this is, lets just start over and go with A!

Date A:
Hmmm....it's odd. I can't really say anything about this one. Had a good time. Got along well. I drank way tooooo much, so that could be why I don't have a good read on this one. He has asked to go out again, and I would not be against it...just not have had the time. Ugg...why did I start out this night drinking Jameson? How on earth did I think that would be a good idea. Shame on me for that one!!

Date B:
Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhh dear. Bless his heart as he did not do anything WRONG. Not one thing. But this one...well....looked just like my step dad. Yup...NUFF SAID!

Date C:
This one went well. In truth, it was more of a play date and not a date as we all hung at a park and had kids to look after, but it was fun. I could maybe see myself going out with this one again...and really wanting to go out again and not just saying that as I could not come up with anything better to get out of it, but I don't think that I will. I did not see myself as his type. I am pretty sure that he dates hot chicks. And no, I am not saying that to put myself down or for anyone else to come in and tell me that I am hot, but when I say he dates hot chicks, I am pretty sure we are talking about OUT OF THIS WORLD HOT CHICKS. And I just don't really need that little self esteem bullet in the back of my head...better to just chalk that one up as friendship.


So.....that has been it so far. And I am almost ready to give up and call it good. I am ok with being single. Just do me a favor...if you don't hear from me for a while, please come check on me. I really don't want to be eaten by cats! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment