My Blog List

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What the hell do they do in there?


I work in a pretty random office building.

On the bottom floor is a car dealership and a strange pharmacy that only old people go to…and it smells funky.

On the top floor there is an office that is always filled with paperwork, but rarely ever people, an office that has been filled with construction crap for two years, a small empty one room office and us.

About two months ago a large desk and shelves showed up in the small one room office.  Shortly after that paint swatches hung from the walls (no painting has yet to be done). The swatches were followed by two large home stereo speakers (the kind that are like 3 feet tall).  The speakers were followed up by a microwave being placed on of the speakers.   Nothing else in the office…just that.

Yesterday I was walking in and out of the corner of my eye noticed little orange things all over the floor.  As a mom to two boys and as someone who has been pelted in the face with these little fuckers….I knew instantly that they were Nerf gun bullets.   TONS of them….all over the place.

 Let me just say that none of us here have any clue of what goes on in that office or who works there.  I think that I have seen the person who works there once, in the bathroom.  I only noticed her as she was in there without any shoes on.  Um, yuck!  She did not say anything to me, just washed her hands and walked out in the direction of her office.
I have seen a random guy on this floor as well….also without shoes.  So I am guessing that he might be the accomplice in the Nerf gun war.

 Oh….I think they must do whatever it is that they do in there late at night as the random office furniture that shows up is always after I have gone home.


I am now on a mission to find out what the hell they are working on…..and if they need a third party.
I come complete with my own Nerf gun and bullets!   

No comments:

Post a Comment