My Blog List

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I might need to cut out the burgers...

Dreams are funny.  They can mess with your head.  What do you do with your day when you wake up from a dream thinking WTF?????

I have had some crazy dreams in my lifetime.  And I am the kind of person that will wake up and totally remember all of the dream and be able to go into vivid detail about it.  For the most part, I have good dreams, but last night was odd.

And it seems fitting today as I have already made one post on FB about John Cusack that my blog post should be about him as well (see...crazy how that works!).  And while I have often had dreams that Lloyd D...or a man like him....falls head over heals for me and stands outside my window with a boom box, this dream was about this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgnhkxxYZv8 

And strange part is...I wasn't the real life character from the movie..I was the freaky lil burger!

WTH did I eat before bed that last?????


And yeah...THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD TODAY!


I might need to eat salads for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment