My Blog List

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Your face is going to freeze that way

I don't understand the 'mean mug' or why random people do it.

For those of you that don't know-the mean mug is when someone that you don't know, for no reason feels the need to give you the death glare and walk away.

In most cases the classic mean mug involves females.  Not completely sure why this is the case, but it seems to happen more with the chick then with the dudes.  And it is never a solo mean mugger. OH NO...it is always a gaggle of muggers.  They might not all be participating in the nasty face parade, but it seems to make the head mugger feel better initiating the mean mugging if she has her posse of sour pusses with her.

I was party to this last night.

Just hanging out.  Chatting.  Drinking.  Having a great time when we were mean mugged by one little troll of a mugger (and her gaggle of trolls).

And it was not a random...girl walked by, maybe had a gas pain or her thong rode up up high at that moment causing her to grimis...it was a full on walking, don't break eye contact mean mug.

DUDE? WTF?  REALLY  Trollette?


She quickly shuffled away with her group and averted eye contact once the initial mean mug was complete.

And this is what I don't get....WHY?  Was there some point to that?  Are we in the jungle and you just peed on my foot to mark your territory?

And you don't know me.  I am big girl (bigger then snarky Troll, that is for sure).  And you don't know if I am crazy or not (SHUT IT....you know who you are) or if I will return your mean mug with a slap to the face.
*Ok....I'm a wussy and avoid all confrontation, so I would never do that...but I am sure that there is some scary crazy girl that would.

See, this is why girls are always so bitchy with each other.  Stop the constipated mean mug face and try a smile at a random other female once in a while.  I promise it will hurt less then a cup of blue drank hitting you up side the head!    

No comments:

Post a Comment