My Blog List

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cuz it would make me giggle

Every so often I feel that it is time to start dating again.  I usually time this with going to the dentist, GYN exams and getting my licensed renewed.

So basically ALL THINGS THAT SUCK come around at the same time.

I know that I posted that I should secretly video the dates http://hottotti.blogspot.com/2011/04/would-they-need-to-sign-release-form.html   but I am thinking now that we need to step it up a bit.

I need to combine the secret videoing with an obstacle course.  I am thinking like Wipeout.

Who would not enjoy a blind date more if it also had big balls??? Wait...that sounded bad...you KNOW what I mean.

The big red balls...the Wipeout balls!


I will admit that this plan needs some work and that possible someone might get physically hurt....


But it just might be fun :evilgrin:


I will give this some more thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment