My Blog List

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's that time of year again

I am thinking that I need to start planning a party.  Oh yes kids...

It's Luau time!

Since I had to cancel it last year, I feel like it has been a lifetime since I have pulled out the tiki torches, stuck some pork in the oven and made my friends take photos as a surfer (yes, I do own one of those card board cut out things with the whole where your face goes....what of it?)

Now to schedule the stupid thing.  That really is the hard part!  I am pretty sure that I have something going on almost all the weekends left in the summer, but I will find the time.

Oh....and as always I am already worried that if I plan this, no one will come.

Not gonna lie....was feeling a bit let down by some of my friends for not making it to my birthday party this month.  It's cool...I am over it, but if I make Jello shot mountain...you bitches had better show up!


I am thinking August 21.  It's a Sunday.  We might have sun.  I will make the shots.


You wanna come?  I promise to only make you take one photo as a surfer dude!

 

6 comments:

  1. And suddenly your comment on my FB makes so much more sense!!!

    -Statler

    ReplyDelete
  2. No to August 21st (Lana's Birthday Party!)... we just got the FB for it up today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHHHHHH! I knew that was soon! Ok...no to that date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there!! I've pencilled in August 21st on my calendar... but it sounds like you'll be changing it based on the comments. Just let me know when - assuming that I haven't already committed to something else, I'll be there:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS Aug 14th is PDlesque and Aug 28th is Geeklesque...

    ALL YOUR CALENDAR ARE BELONG TO BURLESQUE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DANG! It looks like I might have to skip it this year and just host something later!

    For someone that does not perform....MY CALENDER DOES BELONG TO BURLESQUE (but I love it!)

    ReplyDelete