My Blog List

Friday, September 6, 2013

I can't date a guy that thinks bacon comes in a circle

My options for meeting people are limited. 
Day job- Mostly chicks
Mom life - A few single dads, but I try and avoid that
Weekend job - I am not dating some young douche bag club dude who thinks that he is the best thing on the planet **by the way, best thing on this planet title goes to a burger when you are hungover**  Just so you know.

So once again, mostly for laughs, I signed up with an online dating service.
Now...if you have read this blog, YOU KNOW that this has never ended well. EVER. NOT ONCE.  But I am a slow learner and I really don't want to buys cats.. so I did it.

Signed up.  Posted some pics.  Filled out all the questions.  Sat back and waited to see who I was going to have to block due to becoming a stalker....

Waited....
Waited some more...

Oh hey....my 'you are matched with' email is here!!!

WTF?!?  ALL OF MY MATCHES ARE IN CANADA?  REALLY??

Again...WTF?!?!?!

So, this is what this round of online dating has taught me.... I HAVE TO LEAVE THE FREAKING COUNTRY TO DATE!


Not too sure how I feel about this one yet.  My plan at the moment is to drink enough that I am going to need that best thing in the world (burger, not club dude) when I wake up in the morning.

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment