My Blog List

Friday, March 5, 2010

BEST SHOWS EVER!


I was at work just now, willing myself to at least LOOK productive when my mind started to drift to the shows that I liked to watch as a kid.

And yes...I will full on admit to having taken some pain meds this morning (due to a headache from HELL) and this list may seem a bit strange, but it's my list..so bite me!

1- Punky Brewster

I HEART THIS SHOW! Come on....who doesn't wanna watch a grouchy old dude take in a free spirit lil girl with bandanna tied to her pant legs? They should make more shows like this today, but something tells me that the modern day TV viewers are just not up for it and I am sure that Children's Protective Services is pretty much against this kinda show...just a thought.

2- Wonder Woman

Bring on the lasso of truth, fly the invisible plane and kick some bad dude ass...all while wearing stripper clothes. AWESOME!

3-The Greatest American Hero

Pretty sure I just like the theme song..."OH WHO COULD IT BE? BELIEVE IT OR NOT...IT'S JUST ME!"

4- HEE HAW

IF anyone just read that and laughed...I will find you and kick your ass! I used to watch this show with my Grandpa and I am dang proud of it! Knowing who Mini Pearl is has made me a better person today, I am sure of it! That being said, I am not ready to go around with a price tag on my hat anytime soon. RIP Ms. Pearl, and my Bumpa.

5-Mork & Mindy

I am pretty sure they remade that show a few years later. It was called Will & Grace.


I am sure that there were a TON of other shows that I watched and loved, but that is all I can think of at the moment.

Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment