My Blog List

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

CANCER...THE CRAB

This is what I got out of the stars today…




Cancer

By Rick Levine

Even if you are comfortable in the illogical realms of feelings, it's hard to let go of your prejudices today. Your values can stand in the way of your success if you aren't willing to reconsider your position. But a discussion will only take you so far now that actions speak louder than words. Don't go rambling on about unimportant facts; instead, find a way to express yourself through a gesture of appreciation that doesn't require any words at all.



While I am sure that Mr. Levine knows all that he can about the stars and crap, I just don’t get it.

What I really need is for the person writing my horoscope to break it down something like this-



Cancer

Today is going to fucking suck. No matter what, do not get out of bed. If you do, bad things will happen. As I cannot see all of your chart, I will just assume that horrible dismemberment is involved, so trust me. I am a professional star reader and in my professional opinion, your day is fucked.



See….if they could just break it down for me like that, then I know what I am dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment