My Blog List

Friday, December 30, 2011

I ready for a kiss in the rain...or golf.

It’s the end of 2011 and the time when everyone starts making resolutions for the new year.  I just can’t do this.
Look, I know that I need to drop 20 pounds, but there is just no way that I am going to get this done in the month of January.  For one, I am lazy and two, I have no willpower.  So this resolution is just filled with too much pressure.  NO.THANK.YOU.

That being said…there is a few things that I would like to add to my 2012 TO DO LIST (yes, I am going to add that list here…duh)

Go to Disneyland
            I am 35 and have never been.  I think it is time.
Learn to golf
This one might be dangerous as I have no skill, aim or any depth perception.  Maybe I should re think this one to just…drive the golf cart?
Sky dive
            I hate heights, this seems a good way to get over that.
Play some sort of team sport
This might shock you since I seem so sporty and all, but I have never played any sort of team sport. 
Perform as Grace at least one last time
            I have spent a lot of money on rhinestones to not do it one last time
Experience an amazing kiss in the rain
            Yeah, random, but it’s my list, so I get to add whatever  I want.
OK….and maybe drop 10 pounds….after all, it is the new year and I think by law, I have to add that.

I doubt that I will get a chance to cross anything off this list, but…one can dream.

Here is to a wonderful 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Change the word 'last' to 'more' and I both support this completely and can help make at least one of these come true! ♥

    ReplyDelete