My Blog List

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Random mom laughs

Let me just start off by saying that my dog is pretty great and hardly ever goes potty in the house...but he is a dog and they can have accidents from time to time. 

So tonight was a pretty normal night dinner, homework, hangout, showers, read and then off to bed.  We were on the shower and reading portion when  I walked into Cooper's room to see him standing on one foot with an odd look on his face.....in the middle of a very large puddle (we have hardwood floors, if that helps with the visual).
Me - "Coop, what's going on?"
Coop - "MOM!  I don't know.  I dried off after the shower, but I don't know how I got the floor this wet!  I don't know!"
Me - "That's not from the shower.  You are standing in the middle of dog pee"
Coop - "WHAT?!?  I'M STANDING IN PEE? OH GOD! YUCK!"
Me - "Yeah, you are gonna want to take a second shower"

Times like that make me wish that I was a reality show and had cameras ruining 24/7..if only to capture the look on his face and to see him standing there like a flamingo.

After I stopped laughing (yes, I am THAT kind of mom that laughs at/with her kids) I got Coop and his room all cleaned up and off to bed.

Just a normal night....and I loved every second of it!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! "I don't know how I got the floor this wet!" <3 it!

    -Statler

    ReplyDelete