My Blog List

Thursday, February 11, 2010

What's up?

I will admit to slacking on my happy little piece of fluff that I like to call my blog. I have thought about writing, but those thoughts are mostly in the middle of the night, when my brain is on overload and I can't sleep. I think about what I want to write in my blog, but that would require me to get out of bed, trip on whatever dog is sleeping next to my bed, find the laptop, put on the geek glasses and actually for a thought that makes sense to the human world. As we know, I hardly make any sense in the day time, when I am sorta functioning, so the late night blogging has gone undone.

And really...NOTHING has been going on in my life to blog about. NOTHING :sigh:

I started the blog when I embarked on the great burlesque adventure, but after two tries at that, the dream has been left for dead. I would like to add that I was all set to strip down to pasties and make a fool out of myself and call it art, but the rest of the class seemed to have chickened out at some point. WUSSIES! Maybe I will re live that dream again one day. Maybe after I really start hitting up the gym, or find some great tape worm that causes me to drop 30lbs. Either way... I will keep you posted!

Hmmm...what else has been going on in the life of Ms. Hot Tottie? NOTHING!!! No...really...NOTHING! I have given up the dating life and left the world of the Internet pound for singles (OH..PICK ME. PICK ME...I AM CUTE AND WONT PEE ON YOUR FLOOR!) and have just come to the cold hard fact that I am going to be single for a LONG time. Eh..it's cool. I will go and get many cats and we will be happy living our happy little world of catness. The one main issue I keep having with that, and what keeps me from getting a cat is...I HATE THEM. And while I do not have any proof on this, I am pretty sure that all cats hate me. For 33 years I have been fine with this, but when trying to accomplish my goal of being the crazy cat lady, this little fact makes it hard. Oh well...much like most of the other plans that I have set out for me...I will keep it on the "TO DO" list and re visit it at some later date. Maybe.

What else..hhmmmm...oh...ROLLER DERBY! Yes, baby...I said it (or wrote it) ROLLER DERBY! I have taken up a small interest in this great lil Portland sport. Ok...FINE....I have take up an interest in being a volunteer for this great lil Portland sport. I am not gonna lie...those gals are kick ass and TOUGH as hell. NO WAY I WOULD LAST A BOUT WITH THEM..and I look better with teeth. So, they tell me to go and sell some T-shirts or whatever....I am on it! And for the most part have high hopes that all my original teeth stay located where they are now. It's for the best...TRUST ME!


Ok....I think that I need food. Lack of sleep and food is not the best combo for me!

So, if I have any readers of this blog (and people in prison do NOT count) I promise that I will do my best to keep you updated on the nothing that is my life.
XXXOOO-T

No comments:

Post a Comment