My Blog List

Thursday, March 5, 2009

And so it starts...

Since I use this blog as a way to chronicle the new things that are going on in my life, I may as well start blogging about my second entry into the Internet dating world. It is safe to say that the first go round was just....wrong. And while I did make some friends, I did not find true love and in the end, a stalker. GEE...FUN!
So the other day I thought that I needed to get out in the world again, and I signed up for one. Paid my membership fee and hoped for the best. So far...I have not found the best, but I am going to use this blog as a way to keep track of all that is going on. WHY? Cuz some of this stuff is just FUNNY. And in truth, if I don't purge it out of my system, then it will be stuck in my head forever and I really don't want that!

Date One:

While it started out ok, it went downhill...in a hurry. Let me just start off by saying that the guy
was very nice on the phone and we did get along well. We had some things in common and had very easy conversation. So, based on that, I felt that it would be ok to go out for a drink.
So we sit down in the booth at a little place not too far from me and all is going ok. And when I say ok, I mean...JUST OK. Not anything earth shattering, so the next move on the part of the dude kinda left me freaking out. He got up to go to the bathroom, and leaned over the both, pinning me and wanted a kiss. REALLY? REALLY? I don't think he picked up the look of horror on my face, cuz when he came back, HE SAT ON MY SIDE OF THE BOOTH. Dude...no! I sat pressed up as close as I could to the wall with my arms crossed over my chest in the in the international sign for "you are in my bubble" he took that as...Hey look...she wants me to try and rub her back, under her shirt. OH I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT!
Finally, I had to call it a night, cuz I was getting tired of trying to move as far into the wall as I could...and hope that no one else was watching what was going on. He, as I knew he would, walked me to my car. I did my best to give him the quick thanks for the drink hug/combo open car door and jump in, but he was too quick for me, he went in for a kiss. ALL I COULD SEE WAS TONGUE COMING AT ME WHILE TRYING TO RAM INTO MY MOUTH. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made some comment about being a good girl and did my best to get away from the tongue serpent. And drove home.

So....safe to say that date one, did not go as I would have liked it to. In fact, I think that I have to quit thinking about it as it is sending the shivers up my back. :cry:

No comments:

Post a Comment