My Blog List

Friday, March 20, 2009

ARGGGG!

Man are nasty little creatures sent here to pick away at my skin and tournament me til the day I die!

Ok...after seeing that in writing, I may have been a wee bit over dramatic, and in truth, it is not ALL men, just one. One little man. One man out of millions that has been placed on this round little earth to drive me insane. No...I have no proof that this was his reason for being born, but crap...it sure has hell feels like it.

Maybe I am just in a snit and I am letting everything get to me today. Yeah...that could be it. But if by some chance you are out in the world, little evil man, and you read this....

I WISH A POX UPON YOU. A POX I SAY :-)

ok....i take that back. Maybe not a pox, but a dang nasty paper cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment