My Blog List

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not as bad as the first one...

So date #2 was not nearly as bad as date #1 (thank you GOD!) but it was still lacking in the sparks department. Not that he was not a very nice, cute and charming man, just not the one for me. Truly, he was almost normal....and we all know that I NEVER SAY THAT! The only strange thing about the night was the fact that his ex wife had the same name that I do. Now, in all my 32 years on this little planet, that is the first time that I have had to deal with that...and it was kinda odd. I had a vision in my head of being call the "new Tamara" just like that sitcom on CBS...and I didn't really care for it all that much.

And while it was not a "match" it was a nice night and it did not leave me scarred for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment