My Blog List

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hey look...that's me!

WOW..it's been forever since I have posted.  I would love to say that it is due to the fact that I am so super busy that I just have not had the time, but honestly that is not true.
I have been lazy.  Lounging around all sloth like on the couch eating bad food and feeling...UGH.

TIME TO CHANGE THAT!

No...really! Bitches...stop laughing!

I have a few things coming up on the calender and I need to be ready!

Grace booked her first show-HOT DAMN (instant want to barf feeling in pit of stomach) so I/we MUST get on the move for that.
I have to create some sort of dress for the Labyrinth Ball and I have no money at the moment, so I am going to try and be creative (would it be wrong to die my wedding dress black and wear that?).
My lazy behind also needs to try and get ready for the MS Mud Run that is just around the corner.  I am trying to convince myself that yes, I might get hurt, but I probably wont die...so it should all be ok.

I am sure that I am forgetting about a million things that I need to get working on, but that is my list for now.

Oh, and if you can make it out to my first show...I will buy you a drink (I am not proud, I like bribery!)   

No comments:

Post a Comment