My Blog List

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Expiration Date?

I just noticed that my chapstick has an expiration date.  WHY?  Does it really ever go bad?  It's just wax...and maybe something else (I have never claimed to be a scientist).  Does it truly need an expiration date?  Will it do something crazy to my lips if I try and use it on 08/2012 (the EXP date is 07/2012)?  Will I end up looking like Lisa Renna all plumped up and swollen?

                                      *and if this is the case, will it work on my boobs? Much cheaper then a trip to the MD for 
                                                     some augmentation! 

I am intrigued with this whole chapstick expiration thing.  Who knew?  I thought chapstick was like the twinkie of the cosmetics world.



1 comment:

  1. Mine doesn't have an expiration date... should I be worried?!?!

    ReplyDelete