My Blog List

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crabness

Once again, the stars and Mr. Levine and I are at odds.  Hmmm...odds seems like a fluffy word when really, I kinda hate this man.  I am sure that he has some sort of training, as I have said before, but it does not stop me from wanting to pelt him with a bag of poo on days like today.

This is what I have in store for my day...

Cancer



By Rick Levine


You can work yourself up into a state of anxiety today because you have something important to say, yet fear being rejected. You'd rather keep your feelings to yourself than suffer the embarrassment of overstepping someone's boundaries. Unfortunately, developing a relationship, even with a co-worker, may require you to take a risk. Acknowledging your vulnerability is a good first step to a meaningful conversation.


Ok...look...I get it.  I am a Cancer.  We are moody and ever slightly crazy.  Big heart always getting me in trouble.  I am 34...I get that the stars are telling me that I am fucked at this point.  I. GET. IT.

But what is this crap that you have for me today?  Fear rejection?  Um yeah...every day.  Who doesn't? Acknowledging vulnerability? I think not.  I have worked long and hard to build this wall around me and I am happy in my concrete snuggie. Thank you very much.  GAH.  It looks as if the stars have me walking around all weepy and mushy today.  Well...no!  I wont have any of that.  I am going to change this horoscope and I am going to walk around all tough like and not let anything bother me today. SO TAKE THAT UNIVERSE! HA HA!


*If you need me, I will be over here at my desk trying to find ways to be a hard ass while in truth I am just a mushy cancer lump of vulnerability.  

No comments:

Post a Comment