My Blog List

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Can't sleep

I am pretty sure that I wont be getting much sleep tonight.  I am in the middle of a random spell of insomnia. 
Why?  I know why, but not really in the mood to chat about it (and really, the reasons are way not funny, so you don't want to know anyhow).

So since I wont really be sleeping much tonight, I was thinking that I should be productive.  In my head I have an awesome list of things that I could be doing well into the wee hours of daylight, but actually putting this plan into action might be tough.

Pretty sure I will just sit here in bed, with the TV and the laptop being very non productive.  UGH.  HATE THAT.

You would think that if you are going to be up and brain on overdrive, one should at least maybe get a load of laundry done or make lunch for the following day (as when morning does roll around I will be a drooling pile of goo due to the lack of sleep and I am sure that I will forget my breakfast, lunch and almost everything else).

Hmmmm...well...I have killed a few minutes with the blog.  What now?  Maybe I can find a good infomercial on the AbBlaster.  That is some good late night TV!

Please do me a favor--If by some chance you read this and you see me tomorrow, don't mention that I look like death.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment