My Blog List

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Just say no...

On Saturday I managed to stay in bed ALL DAY.  No joke.  ALL DAY.  Got home at noon.  Took a shower.  Got in bed.  Never got back out.  Well...I did get out of bed to get a snack...and then back into my little cocoon of happiness.  I am not necessarily proud of how I spent the day, but my body had a game plan and I had to just go along with it.  Pretty sure that trip to the ER on Thursday had something to do with it, but that is not the point of this post.
While I was spending a day as a sloth, I left the TV on the Style Network and seemed to be stuck in a Jerseylicious marathon from hell.  Don't judge.  I know that just admitting to watching 8 hours of this show should be bad enough, but wait....it gets better.  The commercials. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!  I am not sure what was worse...the show...or the ads.
Match.com
The Pajama Jean

Ok...the first one, yeah...thanks for reminding me that I am single and that I am going to die alone unless I dive back into the freak show that is the word of Internet dating. NO. THANK. YOU.

And that brings us to...The Pajama Jean! WTF???  Who the hell thought this fashion catastrophe up and even worse...who is buying this crap?  If you need to have soft and stretchy jeans, please please please do anything else in this whole world other then buying this product.  The thought of just one person buying this scares the crap out of me.  I would rather see a fat guy in jorts.  And you know how I feel about jorts!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I think we did virtually the exact same thing on Saturday... and, yes, these are the most horrific things ever advertised on TV. Blech!

    ReplyDelete