My Blog List

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Things that make me giggle when I have not been sleeping

The Boyfriend Fairy?  No, I am sorry my dear best friend, Melanie, he/she/it does not exists.

Oh...it would be great.  Close your eyes, make a wish and POOF...perfect boyfriend standing in front of you...with maybe a cheeseburger..compliments of his friend, the Burger Fairy.

Sadly, much like The Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot, Leprechauns and a nice mother in law, the Boyfriend Fairy is just a blury black and white photo re posted year after year in The National Enquirer :heavysigh:

Eh....at this point, I think that I would be ok with just finding The Coffee Fairy waiting for me when I wake up in the morning.  Coffee is all warm and fuzzy, just like a boyfriend. Right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment