My Blog List

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I don't want to share!

HA HA Mr. Levine.  You think that you and the stars are just so damn smart and that you have me all figured out.  Well, you are wrong!!


Cancer


By Rick Levine

You may convince yourself not to share your feelings now, but this isn't a viable long-term strategy. Sometimes, it's just easier to keep everything to yourself. Why the hell not?  I am pretty sure it's called building a wall and I am fucking great at it!   But this isn't about taking the course of least resistance, because anything that isn't said now will only strengthen in intensity. You will still need to deal with your feelings eventually; if you keep your emotions hidden, they will just turn up as a projection. Nope.  No projection here!  I plan on drinking far too much to let anything be projected (including vomit).  Your smartest defense is to react honestly and kindly in the present moment. My defensive plan is to just not talk to anyone and hide for a long time.

So, you see Universe... I have a game plan.  I am ready!  Oh...BTW---BITE ME! :)

Yes...I will admit to being grumpy today.  Does that could as not hiding my feelings?  

No comments:

Post a Comment