My Blog List

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We have a situation

There are a couple of things that I find creepy when it comes to social networking or Internet dating.

Just to be clear--NO.  HELL NO.  I have not gone back to Internet dating.  My brick and mortar dating life sucks bad enough, I do not need to open the door to the freak show...again.

Back to what I find creepy--

1) When on previously mentioned dating website and a dude sends you a pic of him with his cat or him with some deer or something that he has killed and is now holding up all proud.

EWW.  You don't have a friend you could take a pic with?  And really, I don't care to see you in camo gear holding the head of Bambi.  NO.

2)  When someone friends you on Facebook and you have maybe one friend in common and the pics of the person sending you the friend request are all of him, in his bathroom, shirt off and showing off his Jersey Shore abs.

Why the hell would you do that????  While my profile is private, I take it you saw my photo.  DO I LOOK LIKE I AM 16 AND WOULD GO FOR THAT?  Or...godforbid...do I look like Snooki?

Dude- seriously.  Put your shirt on and take a real picture.  HOW HARD IS THAT?????

Thank you for the friend request and all, but you can keep your situation to yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment