My Blog List

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What kind of wine would you serve this cheese with?

This is just nasty.  I have a pretty strong stomach and most things do not make me want to barf, but after reading this, I had to reach for the bottle of Tums that lives at my desk.

http://www.seriouseats.com/2011/01/would-you-eat-human-cheese.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+seriouseatsfeaturesvideos+%28Serious+Eats%29

I will also admit that I was not all that warm and fuzzy about breastfeeding when it came to my own kids, so the thought of having to go through all that to make cheese out of it...well... BARF!

What are your thoughts on this?  Are you down with some boob cheese?

1 comment:

  1. OH GOD MY EYES!

    No. NO NO NO.

    ... Unless she's hot.

    KIDDING. A resounding NO!

    ReplyDelete