My Blog List

Friday, January 7, 2011

Here comes the bride, but it's not me!

Look.  I like weddings.  Always have.  Always will.

They are a joyous event which involves love, flowers, pretty clothes, music and most importantly two of my favorite things-cake and booze.  I like weddings.

So from time to time I will look at random websites that have to do with some part of the wedding planning process.  Today I happen to be on a website for a local business that a friend of mine is involved in.  So, really....I did have some purpose for being there!

Anyway...if you see me looking at some random wedding website on line or spot me doing a double take at a pretty wedding cake in a magazine, please do not ask me if I am getting married!

Lets be real here people--I am a pretty open person. SO...
 
A) If I were even SOMEWHAT remotely close to getting married or purposed to, I am sure you would have at least heard me MENTION a boyfriend or significant other at some point in the last few months.  And not heard me say that I was pretty sure that I was going to die alone with 105 cats.  Just saying.

B) If the above event did happen (the popping of the question and not being eaten by cats) I am 100% sure that I would have managed to wiggle a ring clad finger in your face at some point and that finger wiggle would have been followed up by a happy butt wiggle dance.  Oh yes my friends.  Do not worry your pretty little heads over this one...If ol' Tamara were to be gettin' hitched...YOU WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT!

Ok...now...get out of my cube and let me work.  I have an imaginary wedding to plan!  

My dream ring!!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought we were getting married to burlesque together?!? xoxo, Zora

    ReplyDelete