My Blog List

Friday, January 28, 2011

Waldorf and Statler Music Tour-HELP!

First things first...HEY STATLER-pack your crap and move back from NYC, will ya?  I need the actual Statler to my Waldorf in order to continue on with our most random of musical exploration.  THANKS!

Second-I have not been going to as many shows as I had planned.  Yes, a few good groups have filtered through Portland and yes, I gave some thought about going, but didn't.

Truth?  Nothing bums me out like a bad show. Well, I take that back.  A bad show when it is an artist that I really enjoy.  A bad show when it is an artist that you have never heard of and just randomly picked out of the Willamette Week, well...with enough drinks, that can just be funny. 

So after seeing two bad shows in a row...I am almost afraid to go and see anyone else.

Although I do have tickets to see Trombone Shorty on the  8th, and I have a feeling that will be a great show.

So...random blog readers...here is my homework for you-who should I go and see next?  Give me some names to add to the next instalment of the Waldorf and Statler Winter 2011 Music Tour.  

Do not really matter on the type of music, as I am open to almost anything.  Well, I can pass up GWAR or Yanni, but anything else is ok.  And the cheaper the better...as spending a lot of money on a bad show just hurts! 

Thanks for the help kids!   Maybe I will pick you up a show t-shirt if I go to the show....and it do not suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment