My Blog List

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Let's get physical....physical...let me hear your body cry...

As I mentioned in my post from this morning, I started the Insanity workout last night.

And by started I really mean tried to do the first dvd, the fit test, did about 3 min of it, started to hate my life and all of those around me and half assed it the rest of the 30 mins.
Not proud.

But...I am going to give it a try and see if I can make if at least 5 min through the second dvd tonight.

I am pretty sure that I might die.

This girl wants to do more things with very little clothing on and at the moment, I just can't do that.
So I could sit and bitch or I can try and do something about it and bitch when I am done about something else.

And yes...I did have a burger today at lunch.  It felt like having breakup sex with an ex.  You know it's wrong.  You know you will miss it, but you do it one last time.

:heavysigh:

Well, here is to dropping the 10 pounds that I have managed to pick up since April and feeling good enough about myself to spend more time naked!
Well....almost naked!      

No comments:

Post a Comment