My Blog List

Monday, June 13, 2011

A little Grace Fall mystery...

Three things:

I forgot how much I really love being up on stage performing.
I forgot how nervous I get when it hits me that I have to actually go on stage.
I could not do any of this without the support of my awesome friends.

Those three things pretty much sum up my weekend. Well, I guess I should also add that I spent Friday dressed only in body paint, wings and a tutu.  That's not something I do everyday.

AND...

Grace came back for her first official show!  I need to work on moving around the stage better, but I think that for the most part, it went well.  It was a new act and my first time performing, so it could have been worse.

And I had a ton of people there to support me, so no matter what, it was a good night.  I have said it before, but I truly would not be able to step one toe on that stage without my friends being there laugh with me every terrifying glitter filled step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment