My Blog List

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I need a Wonder Twin party planner...or more friends.

My party planning skills seem to have left me.

 I have agreed to host a sleepover (don't call it a slumber party or the boy children of the house get mad) for Cooper and an unknown number of his friends for his 7th birthday.

Yeah...take a moment and let that statement sink in.  Large number of 7 year old boys and me.

I am having visions or anarchy and that song from Lord of the Flies keeps playing in my head.

I have no clue of what I am going to do to keep them all entertained yet, but I do know that I am going to need a drink on Sat.

And next weekend is my birthday.  My birthday is on Friday, but I wasn't all that sure of what to do, so I invited some people to attend a super hero pub crawl on Sat as my birthday party.  At the time it seemed like a good idea.  Now I am thinking that it might suck.  This is why I never plan a party for myself.  What if no one goes and I look like a dork all alone in a super hero costume....again (yes, I did say again-bite me).

Maybe I should just stay home.  I could just tell the one person that might show up  that I was there, but my costume was so super fantastic they did not see me.  Hmmm, but maybe not as the whole hide behind the hair thing seemed to equal epic fail. 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment