My Blog List

Thursday, June 16, 2011

That is not a juicy van...

This is just my opinion, but I feel as if there are a few things in this world that are just not necessary.

Windowless black vans-
Look, it's not 1972. There is no reason for you to have a large, black, windowless unmarked van.  It's creepy.  The only time this is ever ok is if you are in the CIA or are planning a kidnapping.

The sock/sandal combo-
So, you felt it was warm enough to sport the sandal, but yet not warm enough to fully commit to the sandal alone, so the best option you could come up with was to add socks?

The Insanity Workout DVD set-
I tried it for the first time last night.
BTW - Fuck you, Insanity workout DVD creator.  I hate you.

Expiration dates on water-
IT'S WATER!  I don't care what the date on that jug says, if you are thirsty, you will drink it.  Also, if for some reason I have been stuck in my house long enough to drink the jug of water that has been in my garage for 5 years, I am thinking that the expiration date is the least of my worries.


I feel better now...thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment