My Blog List

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Feeling crabby.

This pretty much sums up how I am feeling today, as since it was already written in the stars, I am just going to go with it.  Well, all of it up until the part about 'don't put up unnecessary walls with those you trust'.  Seeing as there are very few people that I trust and I am not in the mood to make new friends or open up to ANYONE at the moment....I am in a full on contractor mode when it comes to walls.  Bring on the building materials.  Or at least a hard hat and tool belt...

Cancer


By Rick Levine

It's not easy to tell others what you want even if you are in touch with your feelings. You aren't interested now in showing your vulnerability because of how much energy it would then take to protect yourself. You probably have less to defend than you realize, especially if you are among friends. Although there's no need to say too much in public, don't put up unnecessary walls with those you trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment