My Blog List

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Things I will pay good money for.

While at my most favorite Wednesday night watering hole last night, I had a conversation about random crap you can pick up at the dollar store.  Don't get me wrong, when I need something shitty that I don't want to pay over $1.01 for...this is where I will go, but there are just some things that I think you should spend some money on.

Pregnancy test - This is kind of a big deal. If you have ever had to rush out, pick one up and sit and wait for the little hieroglyphic to show up in the window...you know how big of a deal it is!  I just don't trust any somewhat medical test that I am picking up at the dollar store.  God only knows what the little window reads with the dollar store test!  My personal fave--instead of a + or - I really think that it would read "you're fucked" or "your slutty ass got lucky. Next time use a condom". Or maybe "Time to figure out who the baby daddy is"  Ya know...some classy line like that.

Meat products - Of ANY kind...just don't do it.  Who the hell knows what they are schlepping off as food at the dollar store????   I have a theory that it is really some sort of chemically engineered meat that the government is trying to put out to the people to see how it effects them.  Ok--so I don't have any proof of this.  It really could be the fact that I watched some SyFy movie the other night and that was kinda the plot.  Either way--I am going to pass on the meat from the dollar store and maybe spare myself the embarrassment of growing wings while out in public (thank you evil government plot to make me into a Pegasus!)   

No comments:

Post a Comment