My Blog List

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ernie Halter=Happy Tamara

I am having a slow time getting started on this Tuesday morning, following a holiday. It’s already feeling like Fall is here. The kids went back to school this morning and I woke up to rain. Yes-Oregon knows how to bring it all on at once!
My saving grace this morning? Rockstar and Ernie Halter. What? Who is this? Does Tamara have a new man in her life? :HEAVYSIGH: No, but his music is like the hug of a lover that I have known for years, and he makes me all warm and giggly.

I will admit that I do not know much about this cat and honesty, I don’t need to know much about him other then the fact that I am in love with his voice and his songs. The best way that I could describe him would be like old school Johnny Lang…like WAY back Johnny, and not the newer stuff that I really don’t care for all that much.

This will not be a long winded blog post, as I need to get some work done. But know that the smile on my face is brought to you by Mr. Halter…and his musical hug.

Check him out. His Congress Hotel CD will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment