My Blog List

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Toxic-thank you Ms. Spears

Ok, not so much the song-that has a really bad way of getting stuck in my head, but toxic friends.
We all have them.  We all put up with them. I have decided to cut my free.
And it is a lot harder then I thought it would be.

You all know me and know that for the most part, I do not let new people into my life all that often, and if I do let you in..you are stuck for life.  Like it or not.  If you want me gone, you pretty much have to tell me that. 
But in this case-it was time.  This friend has not been the kind of friend to me that I need or deserve.  I am a good friend and have always been there for the people that I care about, but this person has not been able to do that for me.  And in the end, really has made me cry more then they have ever made me smile.
So, I woke up this morning and made the choice to let this person go.
I wish them all the best and will miss them and even just writing this now and thinking about it, I am in tears, but it is time.  I love you and care about you and will miss you always-     

No comments:

Post a Comment