My Blog List

Monday, September 27, 2010

Random-as that is how I live most of my life

This weekend was-
1-Stressful
2-Violent
3-Random

So much so that I was actually looking forward to work today and knowing that pretty much none of those three things would be going on today in the world of cubes, paperwork and doctors.  How often have you heard me say that? Um...NEVER.

This weekend did me in and I am pretty sure that I do not need one like it-EVER again.
Ok...MAYBE I am being a wee bit overly dramatic (I do that from time to time) I guess that not all of the weekend was totally bad.  I guess the good things fall under the random header.  I did get to hang out with good friends, and make new ones.  I went on a little shopping excursion with Michelle and now have a bunch of new clothes. **and by new clothes, these are clothes that super fashion diva picked out for me and that I am not sure I have the confidence to pull off, so they may just always hang in the closet, but the shopping trip was still fun.** I went to a concert, always a good time and got the chance to spend an EXTRA long amount of time with someone that I have not see in forever. Oh...and David...hope your car is not full of bullet holes...just saying!
So, in the end, the weekend was not ALL bad, but I am looking forward to a mellow week.  In fact, I am pretty sure that I am going to just spend every night at home learning to cook and watching movies. Boring-hermit Tamara is taking over....for a little while!
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment