My Blog List

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Douchebag Dude

While eating my salad last night, I had a thought.  Well, in truth I had two thoughts.  The first one being that I wish I would have ordered the pizza and skipped the salad and the second thought was that I wish I was a dude.
But not just any dude...a douchebag dude.

Let me explain:

We all know the douchebag dude.  We all have at least one friend who is the douchebag dude.  And if you are a female, at some point you have dated the douchebag dude or for the rest of this post, the DBD. Also, to our male friends, we have all said, "Don't be the DBD!"  It is honestly never something that we encourage (and by we I am talking about chicks). 
So while the DBD is not really a great thing to wish to be, once in a while I think it would be nice to just do whatever the hell I wanted and not care.  Things like sleep with multiple people (not like in the same bed at the same time, but maybe on different nights of the week) and not care.  The DBD goes from chick to chick and never gets attached and therefore, never gets hurt.  The DBD sleeps soundly at night knowing that since he does not give a crap, his thoughts are free from worry.  Oh to be the DBD!

But......I am neither a dude or a DBD.  I am just a stupid girl, with a big old heart and stuff. :kicksrock:  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment