My Blog List

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I need sleep.

This time of year makes me miss romance.  I would love to be all angry and mad at the word and say stupid crap like "I don't need romancee." or "It's just how the media wants you to feel.  Don't feel like a schmuck because you will die alone!"  or any other combinations of the above statements.   But in truth, I just really miss romance or couplness. 

I am sure that I feel this way most of the year, but around the holidays it always seems to be more on my mind.  I start to think about all the holiday activities that will be starting soon, and while I can do them solo and with friends, some stuff would be nice to do with someone that was crazy about me. :heavysigh:

But I am also tired and mushy today and feeling....all....girl like, so if you ask me about this tomorrow I will call you a liar and shank you.  You have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment