My Blog List

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Is frostbite covered under workers comp?

Look...I know that I should be happy to have a job.  A place to go to every day for hours and hours.  A place that gives me money for showing up.  I get this.  BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD--DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO MAKE US COME TO WORK WHEN THE HEAT IS BROKEN???

Dude--it's going to be a high of 29 today and  it is so cold in my office that my coffee froze as soon as I walked in and my fingers are sticking to the keyboard.  I have so many layers of clothes on that I feel like Ralpie's little brother from A Christmas Story!  God forbid I have to pee at any point today as it is going to take me 30 min to make my way to the final layer that I have on!

IT'S COLD! 

If you are going to make us come in and sit through this crap, at least supply us with some chicken fried steak or something.  A little warm gravy would go a long way in warming my  cold dead heart!

   This is me...at work today...inside...freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment