My Blog List

Thursday, November 4, 2010

GO CATS!

I have this strange love for Kentucky Basketball.  Maybe not strange if I were to have gone to school there, lived there or even visited there, but since I have not done any of those things and I live on the West coast...it's strange.  I get it.  Trust me.

I have always wanted to see them play live and since I doubt I will be making my way to Rupp Arena anytime soon--I thought that dream would have to go unfulfilled.

Until.....I FOUND OUT THAT THEY WERE GOING TO PLAY IN PORTLAND.  CAN YOU SAY HOT DAMN???  Woot Woot!

Ok, it is safe to say that I am pretty much as geeked up as I can be about this.  I am not usually one to root on a visiting team (remind me to tell you all about a hockey game that I once attended in Arizona-yikes!) but I am all about cheering on my Cats!!!!!

The only bad part about all of this?  They are going to be here in Portland without Tubby.  You know how I love him. Hmmm.....maybe the Gophers will be here next....I can show them some love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment