My Blog List

Friday, November 5, 2010

Tattoo or homemade vodka???

This was my horoscope for today.  When I got to work and read it, I thought "YES...the stars are telling me to go and get a tattoo tonight!"  But after thinking about it for a second, that did not seem quite right. HMMM....I wonder what they are trying to tell me????  I am ok with the spontaneity part but feel that I am lacking on the passion part. I am all about creating something special and impacting others...but how?  OH-maybe this is telling me that I should make another batch of skittle vodka?  That sure does seem to make an impact on others!

What do you think this means for my day???

Cancer


By Rick Levine

Tonight's Scorpio New Moon activates your 5th House of Spontaneity, inspiring you to express your passion in a creative way. But this isn't about trying to squeeze one more day of productivity out of a boring job situation. It's about creating something special that truly matters. Give whatever you are doing your best shot because you can impact others now in a profound and lasting manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment