My Blog List

Monday, November 22, 2010

Must vent.

I have to use my blog as a tool to vent today. 

My relationship with my ex husband is a pretty good one.  We get along and are friends.  The only time we fight is when it has something to do with his wife.  I could have a whole blog just devoted to this subject, but for now, let me just say this...   She is a fine person.  I am sure she is a great step mom to my boys (and how could she not be since she was my nanny before she magically hooked up with my ex). Honestly the only issue I have with her is that she does not know her place when it comes to my kids (um...they have a mom, thanks!) and she feels the need to speak to me in any tone that she pleases.  If you know me, you know that I am not good and holding my tongue and keeping my thoughts to myselff, but I have done a great job when it comes to her.
I would love to go off on her, just once, but I don't.  It's better for the boys that way...and I am doing my best to hold on to that.  BUT HOW NICE DO I HAVE TO BE TO HER?  REALLY?
My son was working on a class project  for his Birthday this weekend.  One of the parts of the project was to add photo's of your family...pretty easy stuff.  He was working on this at my house this weekend and my only involvment in everything was to hand him the photo album and go about cleaning the house.  THAT WAS IT!  I guess he found the one and only photo of my ex and I in the whole book, and used that as it was THE ONLY ONE OF BOTH HIS PARENTS TOGETHER.  If you ask me, it's a horrid photo and I would have loved for him to use something else (at least one where I had makeup on!) but it was not my project, so I did not say anything.  He also picked one other photo of him and his brother.  Easy enough...or so I thought.
Today I get an email from the ex and he is telling me how Nooker (that's what we call her) is all upset and crying as she was left out of the project. UM...OK?!?!  What exactly did they want from me on this one? Do they think that I just had photo's of her around the house?  Do they think that I TOLD my son he could not add her?  NO and NO!  I did my best to tell my ex this, but he just kept emailing me and telling how upset she is.  OK...I do need to add that she WENT OFF (remember that I told you that she takes whatever tone she wants with me?) on me last week when my car was in the shop and I turned to Forrest for help to get the rental car.  Seriously...WENT OFF.  So, in light of all that, I am supposed to feel sorry for her as she was not in a photo on Kellen's Birthday poster?  REALLY? 
For the most part, I am a nice person.  I have a big heart and I care alot about people.  I do not want to see people hurting or in pain-ever, but how much do you all really want from me?   

And for the record (as I never lie to the blog world) I really did not have anything to do with her not being included.  Stop giving me that look...it's the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment