My Blog List

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Did she just write 'tribble dress'? Oh yes...she did!

I have a list of things that I am going to get done within the next month *I swear*

Finish cleaning the stupid garage - I can not tell you how much I hate this area of my house.  It is just wasted space and I have enough of that with the men I've been dating...I certainly do not need it in my house!

Plant a garden - Yeah...I think I have said that every year since I bought my house, but this is so the year.  I can feel it!!!  I just have to learn how to actually garden and Iwill join the ranks of co-workers that come into the office day after day trying to unload zucchinis that are the size of a small child.

Fix my BBQ - Cuz me, playing with a gas line sounds like loads of fun, don't you think?

Tribble dress - Don't ask.  Just trust.

Get new glasses - I hate the eye doctor.  I would rather go to the dentist and I hate that too, but I am all squinty and I am starting to look like Gilbert Godfry. No man wants to date that!

Last on my list - Karaoke.  Yes...I know...stupid, but I am almost 30 and I have still not done it. IT'S TIME BABY....I see some horrible Pina Coloda Song in my future.

Good god....I have to maybe think about getting a life soon...my blog posts are boring!         

1 comment:

  1. I can recommend a good eye doc and give you a 50% off coupon to the Sight Shop...

    ReplyDelete