My Blog List

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I would rather go to Detroit...

I was just reading a travel magazine (cuz a poor girl can at least dream about getting out of town) and they had an article about fun girlfriend get away spots.

I have always found this idea fascinating as I always seem to have more male friends and I have vacationed with them, but never with my girlfriends (note to self: need to make more female friends).  The article had all the typical places listed Vegas, Mexico, Hawaii, Dollywood and NYC.

WAIT...BACK UP...DOLLYWOOD?  As in the theme park up in the back hills of Virgina or some location that I would never go to in a million years????  Is that place still even open?  Is it next to Deliverance World?

UGH..and HELL NO!

To my female friends that I know read this blog ( Statler) and to the new friends that I hope to meet and maybe vacation with one day....if you ever suggest that we take a vacation to Dollywood I am ending our friendship, right after I smack some sense into you while booking our trip to Vegas.

Cuz I would much rather hear the slots in the back round then that weird creepy banjo music and to be honest...Dolly scares the hell out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment