My Blog List

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hey, Sad Tamara, GO AWAY!!!!!

UGH...this blog has turned into a place where I go to have my own little pity party.
HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???

I'll tell you how...

I forgot how to be me.  I let the crap that has been going on around me get into my head and change how I see things.

The world as I see it (ya know, the title of this blog) is usually seen though laughter and yes, some tears, but not the nasty sobbing ugly tears that have taken over my life!

Screw that!

So all the moms shun me.  So the other soccer coach wont even look at me.  So I am going to die single and alone.  So I failed at the burlesque thing.

So what!  At least I tried all of those things (well, not the moms...I thought about it and the Nooker can keep them.  Truth is, that group scares me!) and have some stories to tell about it.

And honestly, I have funny stories to tell about all of those things.  Stories that make people smile, even if it is at my pain, they still smile.

It has been way too long since anyone told me I was funny and make them laugh.

That is not the me that I want to be. 

Is everything perfect in my life? No, but is it ever for anyone?  Am I still heartbroken over the death of a resent friendship? Yes, but that is what makes me human.

I enjoy who I have turned out to be even if no one else knows what to do with me.

I AM BACK!!!!!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment