My Blog List

Monday, April 25, 2011

I should come with instructions...

Someone once told me that they were trying to figure me out by reading my blog.  At the time I thought that was a silly statement, but after giving it some thought, it seems that statement is just stupid. 
It's a blog.
It could be all lies.

Well, not all lies as I don't work that way, but you can see how it could be.
The stuff that I blog about does happen to me.  Everything that I post is a part of my life. I am painfully honest and while not an open person by nature, the blog is used to vent and get stuff out into the open that if left just in my head, would probably drive me crazy.

But I still don't think that this a good way to get to figure me out. I think that can only be done face to face and possibly while enjoying an adult beverage or two.

But if you can't make it for the at drink and ever have any questions about me, just ask.   

No comments:

Post a Comment