My Blog List

Friday, February 11, 2011

The birth of a costume...maybe

I needed a little pick me up....so I went on a little shopping trip at lunch.

In my head--it was going to go one of two ways:

1- I would find NOTHING and take that as a sign to end the class NOW!
2- I would find something that I loved and take it as a sign that everything was going to be ok.

This is not the best pic...and it it just a START, but I was kinda leaning towards option 2 :)


Don't look at the fat arms! I had to take a quick pic :)


1 comment:

  1. Umm...yeah. More than a little hot. And guess what. Yeah, I looked at your arms. Beautiful, ever bit of you!

    I completely agree with the person who said you should do it for you. When I wrote "have fun and not define success in an all-or-nothing way that takes something pretty cool and sets it up to be disguised as failure", I meant that I hoped you would not have all the fun of being there be negated if you decided not to do the final performance. I really believe that. You have succeeded already, and you shouldn't let anything that happens after take that away from you. And I don't want you to tie your entire sense of self-worth to the outcome, because you are amazing, no matter what.

    But the more you write about it, the more I get a sense of how much this means to you. And I hope you do it...for you. But screw whoever bailed on you, you are all you need. You are beautiful and stronger than you give yourself credit for being, and I know you can do this if it is truly something you want.

    For what it's worth, know you have at least one big fan out there who KNOWS you're beautiful no matter what, who is pulling for you all the way, and will continue to do so no matter what you decide.

    ReplyDelete