My Blog List

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Where the hell is my easy button?

You ever have one of those days when just about everything you try to do just...sucks?

I am having one of those weeks...months...well, crap...pretty much all of 2011 so far.

My desk is covered with files.  My co worker just passed a test that took me twice to fail. And some random other organization wants me to give an hour long talk on what I do.  Which, I know I will suck at.

My house seems to be messy-all the time.  Some sort of communication breakdown is happening with me and the laundry.  My yard looks like it is one step away from being declared a wildlife sanctuary.  I don't even want to think about what might be growing in the shower.

I have completely slacked on the science fair project with Cooper.  And I have not really come up with any new and exciting outings or activities to do with the boys in forever.

And as much as I feel like a bad mom, I also feel like a horrible friend.  I have let people down and just not really been the shoulder to lean on that I normally am.

My to do list is so long that I can't even think about it.
I have gained a ton of weight, and must really work some time in at the gym.

UGH.  I am hosting my own personal pity party as I feel like I suck at everything in life at the moment. SUCK.

So, if I have let any of you down, and not been the person that I should have been lately, I am sorry.  And in the next coming months I promise to work on it.  Not saying that I will be very good at it...but it is something that is on my ever growing to do list!

XOXO
Tamara
   

1 comment:

  1. You are WAY too hard on yourself, and WAY too closed off to possibilities around you that might render an "Easy" a little less necessary. And that makes me a little sad.

    As one of your eight(ish) loyal readers, I would love nothing more than to read that you're learning how to let yourself be happy. Seriously...you deserve it. But in the mean time, could you tide me over with just a tiny little morsel? Maybe in the form of cutting yourself a little slack for a moment of human frailty? Because from my perspective you're far more beautiful than you realize, and wish you could see the world through my eyes.

    ReplyDelete