My Blog List

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's my name???

Class was....amazing last night.  No joke. 

Although after just two hours with the first Rose City School of Burlesque Class of 2011....I feel like a complete non creative square. There are some wonderfully talented ladies in this class!

Ok...back to me :)

First things first--I need a new name.  It's a new class and a new year, so a new name just seems fitting.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT NAME WILL BE. 

It's hard.  Even at my most creative state (4am this morning after not sleeping) I could not come up with anything.  Feel free to help me out on this one, all 8 readers of my silly little blog!

Did I mention that I was pulling an all nighter last night?  So, yeah...at 4am this morning I came up with (I hope) will actually be my recital performance piece.  I had something all fluffy and cute...but I think I am going to have to step it up a bit and go all out and try and be edgy.
STOP LAUGHING!  I can be edgy...maybe....if I drink first.  It could happen!

OHHHHHH.......I can't wait until next weeks class.
:supernerd: 

1 comment:

  1. W,

    And now I will have the Ting Tings in my head for the rest of the day. Thanks for that. :P

    -S-

    ReplyDelete